So India is a pretty crazy place. I made a list of things I have notices so far
- Everything moves fast, like really fast.
- Driving is crazy. (see point 1)
- Its weird being in a place where I cant drink the water.
- People give you some weird looks but if you smile and nod they usually do to.
- Goods are similarly priced most of the time but services are very cheap.
- People don’t have a lot of anything. Including money, space or material objects.
- Dress does not indicate socioeconomic standing.
- Men are very affectionate with each other.
- The food is awesome.
- There are a lot of smells, some good and some bad.
Those are just some of the things I have noticed so far.I would write a blog post about each thing on this list.
Most significantly I think I can relate to my wife’s time in Russia a little better. Its unsettling to not hear English every often. When I do hear someone speak English I accidentally keep eaves dropping on the conversation just because its familiar.
Anyways below is a video. Keep praying for us.