We are currently in the midst of recreating our blogosphere in hopes to bring back the many neobloggers in the fellowship.
- New additions include now a base site that displays all the most recent posts from current authors.
- Linked sites for better navigation
- Updated user functionality for both readers and authors
If you would like to start your own blog or migrate your existing blog back to our new home feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Current users may also contact me for support with updating themes and looks for their blog site.
To access you blog site just click you name listed on the site to take you to your blog page, then just click the login link on the side!
As those of you who have blog sites may have noticed, you should have received an email to set up a new password. This was cause by a transition in our database to make future endeavors much simpler. If you have ANY issues logging in please contact me.
As far as linking social media with your blogs, we will be using Jetpack, you can find this on your dashboard. To do this follow these steps:
1) Log into WordPress and go to your dashboard
2) Towards the top left-hand side click on the “Jetpack” tab
3) It should go to a screen with a giant banner saying to log in with your wordpress.com credentials, along with 6 bubbles of options below it. Click on the giant banner to login and create a new user for yourself (its really easy)
4) After this go back to the previous page and click on the “Sharing” bubble.
5) Once there drag in the social media forms you would like, i.e. twitter or facebook. Make sure you are logged into those accounts. Then simply click the connect button.
6) Before you save at the bottom make sure to change the “Button Style” to “Official Buttons” and then on the “Show Buttons On” section, click the “Posts” tab.
7) Then save and it may take a few minutes to show on your blog, as always if you have any issues, shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)