so im calm now and i was so stressed when i wrote those two blogs i dont even remember feeling that way but i feel very foolish. and trina helped a lot with her comment.
soo i prayed and am trying to be grateful about all this. so lets do it the old fashion way and make a grattude list (my mom used to make me do this when i was negative.):
- i get a Delonte West jersey (which i will probably cherish forever, eek)
- i get to go see my grandma where we get spoiled of course
- asta i guess is probably a good leader and is recognized and i am happy for her
- i get more time to memorize verses for basic
- get more time to work on my ppage for J2
- the Lord has shown me that my plans do not work… which i always knew i guess i just never experienced it
- i went to dance and am getting to know a girl named taylor who is pretty cool and i need ta get her numba!
- i am thankful for my bro jeff there too
- and ms. andie mcphee who is sticking with me throughout my times
- and i havebeen praying and praying for a long time to get out of where i am which is not going anywhere and i think the Lord is ‘testing’ me if thats the right word and putting me through something and i think trusting and faith will just bring me closer, which is exactly what i want more than any delonte west ersey or cavs tickets.